Today, our little M. is 5 months old. Today, is also the day I leave her with someone who is not Pete to go to my 3 hour class a couple of blocks away. I don't think this time around I'm as anxious about it. Last time, A. was 6 months and I was leaving her with Auntie B. for 3 days for my first practicum. I'm happy this time I get more time at home but I'm starting to get really antsy to have this school thing all over and done with.
Slow and steady.
Slow and steady.
The girls will be going to hang out with our next door neighbor who happens to have a dayhome. It could not have worked out more perfectly and I hope that both adjust to this little break from our home every Thursday afternoon until April.
In other news, A. had her first dance class on Tuesday evening. She looks SO CUTE in her dance outfit with her hair tied back. I can't wait to see how she takes to these classes this year. It seems like a natural fit at this age :)
I'll try and get a picture next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)