I'm not sure if the granola I wear is crunchy enough but we did have a nice morning at the Kingsland Farmer's Market to join a bunch of nursing moms. 58 to be exact. I think that's pretty cool :)
Our world continues to revolve. A. and I "rented" The Polar Express on demand last night and it was amazing to see how into it she was! She watched the whole thing and commented as she watched it. Some may think it's too early for Christmas, but I disagree. Can't wait for Christmas to come, probably because I'm already working on Christmas presents.
Pete is enjoying his new job. He's dealing with stacks of paper on a daily basis and I think he is surprised by this. We are so proud of him and hope things will become easier and easier and we'll get to see him more!
Tomorrow we head out to Drumheller for what seems to be our annual fall trip to the Royal Tyrell museum. I'm excited to see how A. enjoys it this year!
M. continues to grow too fast. A couple of weeks short of 6 months I am forced to move onto her 6-12 month clothing. It seems so strange considering A. took forever to get into them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)