This afternoon Poppy brought out his guitar. Now this is something in my childhood that I will forever cherish and remember about my dad. He has such a way with his playing (folk and blues inspired styles) and the creativity to make songs up about anyone he's singing to. Even making up songs about Sasha our family dog years ago. A new generation continues with A. watching in awe, singing and dancing along and then requesting that I get a drum for her to play with him. I can't wait to see what her interests are in the future but I'll be shocked if there's not some sort of musical element in there! This afternoon it was such a happiness to experience this moment. Looking forward to seeing Pete tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)