This weekend we checked out the Family Day at Lougheed House. This is one place I had wanted to check out and it was nice to go and experience it for free with other fun activities too! A. seemed to have a good time, making a hobby horse with daddy and enjoying her "own music" while waiting in line for her first petting zoo experience. Yes. She danced to absolutely nothing. Have I mentioned how I can't wait for her to start her dance classes in the fall?!
On Sunday, we went down to the Sun and Salsa festival and then finished the day relaxing at Riley Park. It really is nice to just sit back and relax sometimes and it was a nice afternoon with B. and the family!
Can't wait to continue using up our weekends during August before school hits in the fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)