1.01.2013

Our New Years Eve!!! Part 1

Other than P. not being with us until an hour before midnight this may have been one of the best NYE!!
As P. was working a late and then an early we got a complementary room to enjoy! With that comes some of the perks you have when your hubby knows everyone :) Of course I felt the need to document...

We arrived to be greeted by P.'s buddy's on the drive-way who graciously parked our car (so weird to go into the hotel that way!) and then Mr. Menaldo himself greeted us in his new uniform (a well-tailored suit which suits him very nicely) and helped us up to our wonderful king executive room!
M. enjoyed the floor space to play...we never used the crib and enjoyed the king-size bed and A. enjoyed her complementary jellybeans provided with the turn-down service...




And then the ROOM SERVICE!!! I was in heaven :)
P. had arranged for his friend to bring up warm cookies and milk (and diet pop for mommy) which were thoroughly enjoyed by all as P. came up for a quick visit while he was working. He then took the girls out for a quick show and tell with the staff. A. picked up the room service menu and said "I want macaroni and cheese and raspberries please". She then handed me the menu and said "thank you". Of course she wasn't interested in it when the food arrived but did pick at the fries later. I had a lamb shepherds pie that was yummy yummy and I enjoyed every bite. As P. is good friends with the majority of the kitchen staff (he does like to eat after all) the chef decided to send us up some chocolate covered strawberries as well. It was a wonderful meal and the treat that made my night!







The SPIKE channel was playing Star Wars which was enjoyable to rub in P.'s face whenever he did get up for a visit. We were quite comfortable when he did finally finish and come up for good! I'm just sad we didn't get a pic of him in his suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)