Our Christmas tree is still up. I hope to have it down by tomorrow. It will be a slight improvement to how long it was up last year at least. Next year we'll aim for a week earlier than that!
In the process of thinking of moving on from Christmas I thought I would show our family stockings which were finally finished this year! Mine was done by my Nan R. way back when. Since, mom has knitted the stockings for any new family members and I have been the one to decorate them. P. has had his since I think the first Christmas we were together but I hadn't done an extra design on it beyond a simple name. Learning a new stitch I finished up P's and M's and are very happy with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)