A. with baby on her back
1.16.2013
Baby
A. loves to play with her baby doll we got her while I was pregnant with M. She feeds her in the high chair, we find her strapped into the car seat, she sleeps in the cradle, has baths in the sink of the play kitchen. Today, she gave baby a time out yelling as if baby were yelling. She brought baby to the play kitchen and put her in the freezer. P. said the baby needed to cool off (cue the rimshot). I felt sad as I wondered if this is how she experiences the few time-outs we do give her. Either way when baby was finished, she took her out of the freezer, asked if she was ok and gave her lots of cuddles and kisses. Maybe we're not all that bad after all?
Labels:
Annaleigh,
daily life,
parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch :)